Welcome to our ever growing family! We are committed to loving God and people, so if you fit into one of those two categories than we are committed to loving you. Now, if you consider yourself to be God, you may be a bit more challenging for us, but I’m sure we can figure things out together.
Our hope and prayer is for LifeHouse Church to be an inter-denominational, contemporary, fun-loving, people-caring, truth-seeking, Bible-centered community of Christ followers. We welcome you to hang out with us regardless of where you are at in your spiritual journey. Here are three easy ways to get to know us:
- Our website: Take a look around and find out a little more about who we are and what we are living for. If you want regular updates on what we're up to, sign up for our newsletter.
- If you'd like to sit down and talk with someone, contact us by e-mail, send us a facebook message, or give us a call. The two pastors, Tim and Bob, love to meet new people and talk about life.
- Join us for our Sunday service (Map Below). We are now meeting at St. Benedict School (402 Rural Ave). Just come on over and see what Biblical Christianity all about.
View Larger Map
Sunday Services, 10:30 am: join us at St Benedict School (402 Rural Ave, Decorah IA) for genuine worship, a Bible teaching, and a great lunch offered once a month!
Here are some links to resources we think may be helpful to you.
In the Basement, browse through information describing the foundations of our beliefs.
Meet the men who help to teach and guide this body of believers.
Find out ways to meet other members and interact with them.
Learn how to become "saved," what baptism is, and more.
- Clayton County Outreach with ISU TEAM
Fri, Mar 14th–Tue, Mar 18th at 12PM
- Core Meeting
Thu, Mar 20th–Thu, Mar 20th at 6PM
- Clayton County Outreach with DM CHURCH
Fri, Mar 21st–Fri, Mar 21st at 12PM
- Youth Group Launch
Fri, Mar 21st–Fri, Mar 21st at 7PM
From a Fellow Pastor
Thu, Oct 29th
I am excited about LifeHouse Church coming into Decorah. I look forward to partnering with them to… Keep Reading→